Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Dead Milkmen - Beelzebubba



This is another one of the few things in my CD collection that I think there's a small chance it might not have already been put on the internet. After I get done with those type things I'll just start re-posting stuff from other blogs where the links have gone dead. For now, here's Beelzebubba. It includes Punk Rock Girl but other than that it's actually good. RC's Mom and Sri Lanka Sex Hotel are my favorites. Then there's Stuart (you probably know it as "What the Queers Are Doing to the Soil), one of the band's few songs that's both well known and decent.

2 comments:

The Secretary of Funk said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d9f5qyjmm4w

santino said...

Thanx for a great post--went to see them when this album came out..