Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jonathan Richman - Her Mystery Not of High Heels and Eye Shadow



Jonathan Richman makes the kind of music I would normally dismiss as "pussy," the opening act on his current tour is Vic Chesnutt who is personal friends with the dude from Neutral Milk Hotel (*shits all over self in disgust*). Despite that terrible, terrible fact I went to see him live because his old band The Modern Lovers' first album was produced by John Cale. In the past, concerts have fallen into two categories for me, ones where when they were over I went "Finally!" or ones where I went "Well, that was indeed fine set, I enjoyed it very much." When Jonathan Richman finished though I actually let out a delicate little "awwww..." This is another one I stole from the library. It's a fine album and I insist you download it, you'll enjoy it very much.

1 comment:

The Secretary of Funk said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xuqi2mo2uwt