Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sun City Girls - Bright Surroundings Dark Beginnings



Double fuck! I forgot to update again and in my absence, a bunch of other people put up Big Lizard in My Backyard. I wouldn't have anything unique to post except that during this time I've discovered the wonders of the Minnesota Public Library. I wish I had waited longer to start this blog, because having it just be shit I ripped from the library would be an awesome concept. Okay, so the first thing from that joyous place that I am posting is Bright Surroundings Dark Beginnings by the Sun City Girls. This is the only album by them they had but it's also the only album by them I've ever seen anywhere. Mark Prindle likes this shit so I guess it's cool. It's more background music than anything else.

2 comments:

The Secretary of Funk said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1j0fqmj0mmi

Douchess of York said...

Thanks for that one! SCG are way out but still an interesting listening.

DD